Sanitary ware is a separation of ceramic wares. It is established that sanitaryware wares are cheap and best for the long run. Sanitary wares can withstand more than 300 kg weight and outstanding resistance to biochemical harms. Sanitaryware products can be effortlessly cleaned because of its sleek and shiny surface properties. Sanitaryware items contain the restroom fittings and apparatuses...
Resolutions and new year have a kind of symbiotic relationship.
Every new year, people make resolutions, and as they say, “resolutions are meant to be broken’’: sarcastic but a true fact to be noted.
Moving on every new year, we make sure we retrace the previous year. And try to mindfully give a thought of things we could have done differently.
So here are 101 resolutions in common that we take every year before saying bye to the present and saying hi to the next year and strive to fulfill the list.
The goals and resolutions that we intend to achieve in the coming year ahead, with full of hope and aspiration.
It doesn’t matter if there were one or two that were on the list before, “Try and try until you succeed’’ will always be the motto.
101 LIST OF OBVIOUS RESOLUTIONS for a new year
- Waking up early and see the rising sun.
- Saving money
- Investing time productively
- Quitting negative habits
- Extracting “me-time” away from gadgets
- Try to be punctual
- Do something out of comfort zone
- Try to socialize more
- Learn something new every day
- Try to be a voracious reader
- Avowing eating junk and start eating healthy
- Lose weight
- Preserve health and avoid falling sick
- Maintain a journal of a bucket list
- Explore adventure
- Concentrating on facts rather than gossips
- Start getting involved in news and be updated
- Plan your goals and achieve steadily
- Start being creative
- Find peace and enjoy whatever you are doing
- Exercise regularly
- Spend more time with family
- Pick up a new hobby
- Drink more water
- Quit smoking
- Love yourself
- Start being honest and truthful
- Go easy on yourself
- Invest and spend time on the people you love to be surrounded by
- Spend more time with nature
- Become more confident
- Be stable with your emotions
- Stop procrastinating things
- Be positive about everything
- Travel and explore new places
- Create a budget
- Stop the FOMO (fear of missing out)
- Accept changes around
- Remember important dates
- Be thankful to loved ones
- Dream big
- Start meditation
- Conquer your fears
- Become more decisive
- Stay in present
- Learn to be patient
- Stop feeling pity for yourself
- Practice optimism
- Start getting noticed
- Channel your inner child
- Get organized
- Set goals to motivate you
- Find a job
- Take proper meals
- Be a better person
- Stop being lazy
- Be more focused
- Complete all the promises
- Stand up to the words
- Quit drinking
- Get things done in or before time
- Do an act of kindness every week
- Take breaks more often
- Volunteer more
- Make time for self-care
- Prioritize eco-friendly choices
- Start cooking often
- Make the most of every day
- Find a role model
- Follow your instincts
- Make others happy
- Make your parents proud
- Achieve everything slowly
- Be ambitious
- Never giving up
- Listen to elders
- Eat more vegetables and salads
- Don’t let things out of control overwhelm you
- Improve the quality of life
- Don’t be too specific about deadlines and don’t be harsh on yourself for failure
- Gift parents their favorites
- Help reduce your carbon footprint
- Avoid things or company that affects you badly
- Stop late-night snacking
- Floss your teeth more often
- Grow a garden
- Don’t litter
- Compliment and appreciate others
- Try to accept and appreciate every challenge
- Listen more in conversations
- Invest in your retirement
- Build a community garden
- Start recycling
- Spend ten minutes in cleaning every day
- Donate the things you are not using
- Check mails and clear inboxes
- Reply to all
- Keep in touch
- Maintain an abandon mindset
- Set a resolution
- Plan to achieve it
The list is a never-ending topic, If I actually start talking about everything the list would never end, but we have picked up some of the most obvious resolutions that are noticed to be taken every year.
These resolutions are taken by the youngsters and people in their mid-adulthood.
No doubt, resolutions are made to sort out a messy life and plan out a routine or follow a dream, lucky are those who fulfill it.
Before stepping into new year resolution planning, a push or instead a kick start on a positive note helps all of us in achieving whatever goals we put forward.
The changes we think of implementing in the coming year 2020, here a few things to keep in mind;
- Stay positive
- Try not to make big/quick changes
- Changes should always be slow and retaining
- Build on smaller changes
- Allow yourself to make mistakes to correct yourself
- Set a goal that motivates you
- Be specific about it
- Break big goals to smaller ones
- Write down your goals
- Share your resolutions with others
- Automate where possible
- Review your resolution regularly
- If you fall off track get back quick
THE FINAL WORDS OF THE DECADE
At first, you may get skeptical about following a heart-wrenching resolution list, but don’t stop there.
Once you’ve taken the first step of following your list, the road gets much easier from there.
A New Year resolution list is here to help you be a better person, achieve new things, follow your passion, learn something cool, it is everything you wished you could’ve done before.
As the new decade is approaching, buckle up for all the excitement stored in for you and get going with your resolutions.
Don’t waste a minute this year, do all that you could have done and did not do for some reason, make a point on ticking off all the thing from your resolution list.
This is the time to be who you want to be, do what you wish to do, and achieve things you planned for.
Yes, twitter meme lords may post all the horrendous and hopelessly funny memes on how it’s just waste of time on making a resolution list, and also mention that here goes another year unproductive, whatever they may say, follow the memes, give it a like but make your list a successful one.
The new decade is here to brighten and spice up your life, with a resolution list in hand, it’s just another add on relish in life.
Last bit of farewell words of advice, don’t burden yourself with the resolution list, keep it simple and sassy at the same time.