To-do list is a good old productivity tool. Making list and checking off things that are completed has a sense of satisfaction to it. Being a little old school I stick to the traditional ways as long as possible. But with time it got difficult to always maintain a sticky note or a planner. But with the busy lives comes the evolution in technology that makes it easier for us to stay productive and ...
Google removed 17 malicious apps from PlayStore, uploaded in September, trying to infect naive users with the Joker (aka Bread) malware. Zscaler was the first to spot these apps that were infected with Joker Malware.
As per the Google Security Blog, the Joker Malware has pretty much every shrouding and obscure method under the sun trying to go undetected and designed specifically to slip into the Play Store undiscovered.
The Bread Malware is reportedly accused of stealing details like contacts, SMSs, and device information from the user’s device.
If you are still wondering, what are the apps removed from Google Play Store?
Here goes the list,
- All Good PDF Scanner
- Mint Leaf Message-Your Private Message
- Unique Keyboard – Fancy Fonts & Free Emoticons
- Tangram App Lock
- Direct Messenger
- Private SMS
- One Sentence Translator – Multifunctional Translator
- Style Photo Collage
- Meticulous Scanner
- Desire Translate
- Talent Photo Editor – Blur focus
- Care Message
- Part Message
- Paper Doc Scanner
- Blue Scanner
- Hummingbird PDF Converter – Photo to PDF
- All Good PDF Scanner
Joker has been an intense competitor for Google in an enormous part because the crooks behind it continue tweaking the code, the execution cycle, and the strategies for carrying the payload.
While apps like these freak us about privacy; on the contrary, there are plenty of reliable and dedicated apps, and the good side is that it can deliver humane results.
With so many apps available, the overload of options and data, even a fairly mundane task like picking the right keyboard app, has more importance than it really does.
Talking of the keyboard app, one such regional keyboard app Marathi Keyboard with Marathi Stickers, changed my life for the better.
And now that privacy is a primary realm of concern, the keyboard app assures that information from and about you, like password, credit card number, debit card number, OTP, etc. are not stored respecting your privacy and security. It guarantees only the words you input are saved to the local dictionary for more solid predictions.
Despite a dark horse, it has already gained quite a massive number of Marathi users. It specializes in helping you connect with your beloved ones more naturally (with Marathi movie stickers, GIFs) and makes you feel even more personal, letting you type in your own Marathi language. The app has a ceaseless library of free & hilarious comic stories with headshots of your own face and your friends as well. And we all know, it is much more natural to build a connection when you put a face to a sticker and GIFs right. Besides, turning us into a prolific regional communicator.
I am fairly sure by now; you are all ears to learn more of the Keyboard’s features…
Having said that, now that I have personally enjoyed a lot from the Marathi Keyboard, I would like to introduce you to some super fresh features of it.
- The best input tool converts your text into Marathi by either typing in Marathi Keyboard or using the English to Marathi transliteration.
- Dictate and let the keyboard type for you in Marathi.
- Design realistic stickers of yourself and your friends, with the cartoon headshot with just a selfie or a photo (You will love this feature)
- Just tap on the മ button lets you switch between Marathi and English Predictions.
- Express yourself with tons of emojis and customized Marathi stickers.
- Share cool stickers and GIFs in Marathi text.
- Attractive themes that give you a more personalized experience, letting you set background photos of your choice.
- Send Emoji as stickers by long-pressing them from the Emoji palette.
- Pick the perfect theme for your Keyboard instantly from the library of unique themes available.
- Send Marathi text in various stylish and cool fonts to add more life to your chat with your friends.
- Download relevant stickers packs (Marathi movies, memes, comic stories) and GIFs easily.
The best part is the Keyboard is free of any in-app purchases, upgrades, and comes with a bunch of cool (free!) features. And trust me, it takes your Marathi typing skills to a whole fresh level, making your conversation fun, intriguing, and intimate. It is tailor-made for all the Marathi speaking people and a highly recommended app to enhance your Marathi texting.
If setting it up is a concern for you, believe me, it’s as easy as a doodle…
How to set the Marathi Keyboard as our default?
Get cracking with these steps:
Once you have downloaded the Marathi Keyboard
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and click the System.
- Select Languages & Input.
- Click on Virtual Keyboard.
- Select Manage Keyboards.
- Tap the toggle next to the Keyboard just downloaded.
- Click Ok.
- Open your Keyboard with any app (Whatsapp, Google Search, Gmail, or anything) that opens it.
- Click on the keyboard-icon present on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Marathi Keyboard with Stickers.
Thank me for the app later;-) First, give it a whirl and let me know your true feelings about it.