Health and fitness are the prime objectives of every man and woman. Waist trainer A waist trainer is built to achieve optimum figure. If you want to lift your waist slimness to the next level, you can use a waist trainer. These can also be used in conjunction with other body shaping garments such as the Body Shapers. You can order wholesale waist trainers. Training ...
Teenage is the golden time of life. We have the highest energy, confidence and dreams at teenage.
However, we also have the highest pressure at teenage. We have pressure of our personal expectations, our family and surroundings people also have some expectations from us.
It allows us to learn, to work, to have fun and to enjoy life.
This pressure one side motivates us to do some extraordinary tasks and other side we may have mental pressure and issues too.
For a child or a teenager, good mental health means
I am satisfied or happy with my life.
What is a poor mental health means
A person has a mental health problem or illness when their thoughts, emotions or behaviors interfere with their daily life at home, at school or at work.
But when these emotions are so strong that you have a hard time enduring them at school or at home, you may have a mental health problem.
For a child or adolescent, a mental health problem, could mean.
- I am often sad, irritable, worried or angry.
- I’m helpless, I lost control of my life.
Can you have a mental illness and be healthy at the same time?
Yes. It’s weird, but you can get sick and still be healthy.
He or She needs to diet, exercise and take medicine, but he or she may feel, good, and can continue with her daily activities.
This is also true in the case of mental illnesses.
A teenage with depression may need regular speech therapy and medication. A teen need to learn to manage stress or emotions.
However, when the symptoms of depression are brought under control, a teen feels good and can go to school, hang out with friends and do the things she likes.
But you have to accept and support sick people, whether they have a heart condition or a mental health problem.
As in the case of physical health problems, it is possible to reduce the risk of mental health problems.
You can protect your physical health by eating healthy foods, exercising, not smoking, or wearing a seat belt. But even when you take these precautions, you can still be sick or injured.
Same way you may have mental issues even you are living a normal life.
- Be aware of your emotions and tell your close friends and family about them
- Be aware of your stress levels at home and at work
- Coping with stress and dealing it positively
Tips for preserving the mental health of children and adolescents:
- Children should see us express our emotions, discuss a problem with our partner, or view things from someone else’s point of view.
- Serve healthy food, make sure kids and teens get enough sleep and exercise.
- Ask the children and adolescents if their day went well.
- When they have done something right, tell them.
- If something is bothering or stressing them, ask them if they need help to solve their problem.
- Some children do not always know how to express themselves.
- Show children how to ask for help and support when they need it.
- Children and teens may think their emotions are immaterial if neglected.
- Spend pleasant moments with them to build a positive relationship based on trust.
- Help them cope with stress.
- Have expectations and set appropriate limits and sanctions for their behavior.
What are the most common mental health problems in children and adolescents?
- Oftentimes, children and teens with mental health issues feel so bad that they cannot ask for help.
- It is therefore important that parents, teachers, and friends can notice the signs that they need it.
- Child or adolescent talks about suicide or feels hopeless.
- He has mood problems: irritability, anger, rage or extreme sadness.
- Many physical problems that the doctor cannot find the cause for mental problems.
- Any behavior or symptom that prevents the child or adolescent from engaging in daily activities.
- When you have an anxiety disorder, however, these worries are so intense that they interfere with your normal life.
- Anxiety disorders include generalized anxiety disorder, separation anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Skip meals, exercise too much, or lose a lot of weight?
Teens who have a mental health problem (or have a child with it) often feel ashamed, guilty, or embarrassed. But we must be careful and supportive all the times.
Mental problems can be cured with proper communication and behavior with teens.