Loans that you avail for business purposes are known as commercial loans. When you require finances for managing your financial business requirements, then you can avail a commercial loan. Many financial providers in the country offer commercial loans for businesses in need. There are many different types of commercial loans available for businesses to use. You must select the one that best e...
Government of Delhi has started a government portal called Janta Samvad Portal where you can apply online for a temporary ration card. At the time of Covid-19 lockdown, it is important for every delhi resident to have a temporary ration card so that they can get free grains from government. The official website is ration.jantasamvad.org.
How can we get ration card at Janta Samvad Portal?
To get ration card through the Janta Samvad Portal, you need to apply online through the official website. Here is complete process you can use to apply online .
- Go to the official portal of ration.jantasamvad.org
- Select the option of getting ration during lockdown.
- Choose the language and open the application form online.
- After that, fill the required details as asked.
- Provide details of your family members and others whom you need ration for.
- Submit your mobile number and email address.
- Provide your documents details.
- Upload a copy of your Aadhar card along with family members’.
- Submit the application and wait for the status of application to be received on mobile.
So this is how anyone in Delhi can apply online for ration card at Janta Samvad portal.
How to check Janta Samvad application status?
Once, you have applied for the ration card at Janta Samvad Portal, you can check status of your application too. For that, you need to have your ration reference number. To check your application status, follow this process –
- Go to Janta Samvad application page.
- On the top, you’ll find a link called Check Status.
- Click on the link and on the next page, you’ll see an option to enter your reference number.
- Enter your reference number.
- Your current status ration card shall get displayed there.
What are the objectives of Janta Samvad portal?
Janta samvad portal has been launched with the idea in mind that every one in Delhi gets grains and food during lockdown. It is difficult to cope with the situation because of which poor are not able to get enough food for their family. At this time, the government has taken the responsibility of feeding them through their plans and policies. They have launchd Janta Samvad portal with this aim. Every Delhi citizen can go to the website and apply for ration card. Then, they will be provided with an option to visit the nearest PDS center.
Every PDS center has a list of applicants who can get ration there. Once you reach there, you have to show your temporary ration coupon. That coupon will allow you to have your ration at the government authorized center.
What is the eligibility criteria for temporary ration card in Delhi?
Government has introduced some eligibility conditions for those who want to apply at the Janta Samvad portal. They are required to be a citizen of Delhi as well as have proper documents to support their citizenship.
Here is a list of eligibility criteria that they need to fulfil –
- Every applicant of temporary ration card must be a Delhi citizen.
- They must have valid ration card or Voter ID Card to prove their Delhi Citizenship.
- They must have valid Aadhar card which they are required to upload while filling the application at Janta Samvad portal.
- They must not be having a permanent ration card issued by NFSA already. If they have an NFSA ration card for their family, they won’t be able to apply for temporary ration coupon at Janta Samvad portal.
- Also, they must register their mobile number first which is mandatory for every application to proceed. An OTP verification is required for the application process to start, so they must provide valid mobile number only.
- Applicant must provide details of every member of the family as ration will be provided according to the number of people in the application.
So these are some rules and conditions that are required to be fulfilled before applying for ration card coupon at Janta Samvad portal.
What other services are available at the Janta Samvad portal?
Along with the temporary ration coupon, applicants can get more services like food support, Rs.5000 support for drivers and other benefits like booking trains to return home during lockdown.
The migrant registration service option has also been started for those who are from other states but are stuck in Delhi during lockdown. For them, the government is providing an online special train booking application form at the Janta Samvad portal.