Loans that you avail for business purposes are known as commercial loans. When you require finances for managing your financial business requirements, then you can avail a commercial loan. Many financial providers in the country offer commercial loans for businesses in need. There are many different types of commercial loans available for businesses to use. You must select the one that best e...
What? Have you still not made your online presence?
You will start hearing these questions soon in some years. Why?
Because online is no more the future, but it is the present. And this pandemic has proven it.
All those who had offline business had suffered a lot during COVID, and those who have established their business online were surely in profit.
But maybe only a pandemic should not be a reason for taking your business online.
So here are some of the most important reasons why you should take your business online:
#01 People get to know you better:
When you have an offline activity, probably only people in your area will remember you, but with your website or your, any type of online presence makes people aware of you and your services. This will help you in expanding your customer base.
For example, I know this site called Yoga Fitness Hub. Now, why do I know about it? Simple, because they have made a website which helped me to know about them.
#02 Builds engagement:
People keep on searching for the stuff that they need. If you fit right in their choice, then there is no way they are leaving you.
Your online presence and your information about your product and services give them a chance to get to know you better, and thus eventually, they engage with you (Sounds like a relationship? Well, it is kind of like that).
In the end, they build up building secure connections with you.
#03 Gives you the upper hand :
If you take your business online, you will have the upper hand from your competitor, who probably has no online presence.
Lets, for instance, you want to buy a TV, and you have two choices. First is a person you know about and heard about his/her services and second is somebody who you don’t know at all, and then who will you choose?
I know the answer is obvious, the first person why because you trust him and know about him. I guess that explains it all.
#04 Become a brand:
In the modern era, if anyone searches about your business on the internet and does not find you, then it actually puts a wrong impression on that person.
And there is no way you could establish your brand like that as the massive chunk of your audience is sitting right there on the social media sites.
If you want to become a brand or make your business a brand, go on social media or google it, and establish yourself there.
Best Business Ideas you can start in 2020
As we have already discussed why it is essential to take your business online, we also land with another question that loads of people frequently…
What if I am doing a full-time job? What online business should I go for?
Now for me, this is literary a complicated question to give you a direct answer as I don’t know who you are and what are your strengths and weaknesses.
You may have good music knowledge, so either you can start teaching it online on a ton of platforms already available in the market or start a blog in your niche and monetize it later.
Else, you can be someone interested in finance and stocks, and for that again, you have lots of business models you can step into and earn money like mentoring, consultation, blogging, etc.
However, here I have a few business ideas that you can surely start within 2020 (the pandemic year).
- You can start mentoring programs through free platforms like YouTube and monetize it later.
- You can start a blog in any niche you like. My recommendation would be to go into health and fitness niche as people are locked in their houses and finding solutions to be fit and mindful.
- You can start learning graphic designing skills that will be in high demand in the coming years.
- You can start with an Instagram and Facebook page (or any other social media network), and you can grow it to at least 5-6k follower (which will take a couple of months if you do that consistently) and monetize it with lots of opportunities like ads, affiliate marketing, etc.
- You can learn how to run ads on platforms like Facebook, Google, etc., or do copywriting or content writing and give those services worldwide with platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
How to start a business online?
So by now, if you have decided on which network you will target and want to grow, you will face a more prominent question…
How will I actually start doing business online?
Now no matter whatever niche you select or whatever network you choose to grow, in my view, if you are doing online business, you should have a website where you can present whatever things you do and offer as a service to others.
So, here is a step-by-step blueprint on how you can set up your website and start your journey of online business.[NOTE: Here I have only offered the steps, to know in detail about each of these steps you can use google and YouTube! :)]
So, here are the steps –
- You need a domain name for your business that obviously, should reflect your business.
- You need to have the best web hosting where you can host your business domain name and save your files, docs, and other website data.
- Now, once you have your domain and hosting set up, install WordPress on it (where you can build your website with a few clicks without coding anything).
- In WordPress, install a theme relevant to your business and a few plugins that will ease your work in creating a jaw-dropping website.
- Now just drag and drop, and build an amazing website in a span of hours. (You can watch a YouTube video for this)
- Finally, publish it and drive traffic to it to get started with your business.
As I have said many times that you need to be there on the internet as there is no other full-proof way to expand your business and build your brand.